Finding an Attorney:
- A Consumers Practical Guide to Managing a Relationship With a Lawyer, from The Supreme Court of Ohio
- Herr, David F. Elements of an Action. (Thomson/West, 2007) Reference Desk KFM5480 .M53. (vol. 28 Minnesota Practice). Chapter 13, Legal Malpractice.
- Pirsig, Maynard E. Pirsig on Minnesota Pleading, 6th ed. (LexisNexis/Matthew Bender, 2008) Reserve Room KFM5935 .P57 2008, Chapter 4, part XI, Attorney and Client.
- Suing Your Lawyer for Malpractice, from Nolo
- What to Do When You're Mad at Your Lawyer, from Nolo
- What You Should Expect From a Lawyer, from Nolo. "If you're dissatisfied with your lawyer, this article will help you determine whether your complaints are reasonable."
- Working with a Lawyer, from Nolo
Resources for Out-of-State Attorneys:
DISCLAIMER: As librarians and not lawyers, we can suggest resources but cannot give legal advice (such as which form to file), or legal opinions, (such as how a statute might apply to particular facts.) To do so could be considered the unauthorized practice of law. Even though we try to suggest materials that will be of help, further research is usually required to find a complete and correct answer. For many questions, the best answer may be to consult an attorney. For links to resources on finding an attorney click here.