- About the Courts, from the Minnesota Judiciary.
- I'll See You in Court: A Consumer Guide to the Minnesota Judicial Branch, from the Minnesota Judiciary.
- The Minnesota Court of Appeals, History, from the Minnesota State Law Library.
- The Minnesota Judiciary: A Guide for Legislators, from the Minnesota House Research Department
- Minnesota State Court System - Access Case Records, from the Minnesota Judicial Branch.
- Minnesota District Courts, from the Minnesota Judiciary.
- About the Supreme Court, from the United States Supreme Court.
- Federal Courts, from the United States Courts.
- Structure of the Federal Courts, from the United States Courts.
- Comparing Federal and State Courts, from the United States Courts.
- The Chief Justice: Appointment and Influence, David Danelski & Artemus Ward. KF8748 .C385 2016
Information on how to find court records can be found here.
DISCLAIMER: As librarians and not lawyers, we can suggest resources but cannot give legal advice (such as which form to file), or legal opinions, (such as how a statute might apply to particular facts.) To do so could be considered the unauthorized practice of law. Even though we try to suggest materials that will be of help, further research is usually required to find a complete and correct answer. For many questions, the best answer may be to consult an attorney. For links to resources on finding an attorney click here.