Born December 7, 1926, Minneapolis. Education: University of Minnesota, B.S.L., 1955; University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 1957. Member, Board of Editors and Associate Editor, Minnesota Law Review. Law Clerk to Mr. Justice Leroy E. Matson, Minnesota Supreme Court, 1956-1957. Member, American, Minnesota, and Hennepin County Bar Associations; National Association of Women Judges; National Association of Women Lawyers. Adjunct instructor in appellate advocacy, University of Minnesota Law School, 1964-1968. Editor, Women Lawyers Journal, 1971-1972. Engaged in the private practice of law in Minneapolis from 1957 until appointment as an Associate Justice in 1982. Died August 6, 1998.