skip to content
back to top
Available for use in Library:
- HeinOnline - Full-text law journals (Guest access is available from public computers in the library and through the MJC Guest wireless. Staff access is available through the MJC network)
- *NEW* Lexis Digital Library - eBook versions of popular Lexis titles including: Dunnell Minnesota Digest, Collier on Bankruptcy, Corbin on Contracts, and more.
- Westlaw (available from public computers in the library)
Password Protected Resources - Please Ask a Librarian for Assistance
Newspapers, Magazines, & Scholarly Journals
- Academic Search Premier (ELM) - Scholarly publications across all academic disciplines.
- EBSCO MegaFile (ELM) - Popular and scholarly publications across all academic disciplines and subject areas.
- Law Review Commons - Online collection of free and open law review scholarship.