Affordable Care Act
Statutes, Rules and Opinions: (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Public Law 111-148, 124 STAT. 119 (Mar. 23, 2010)
- Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010, Public Law 111-152, 124 STAT.1029 (Mar. 30, 2010)
- National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius, 567 U.S. ___, 132 S. Ct. 2566; 183 L. Ed. 2d 450 (2012)
- Laws of Minnesota, Chapter 9, establishing the Minnesota Insurance Marketplace.
- Minnesota Rules, Chapter 7700, MNsure, Minnesota Health Insurance Exchange
Resources, Minnesota: (Print resources are available at the Minnesota State Law Library and in county law libraries around the state.)
DISCLAIMER: As librarians and not lawyers, we can suggest resources but cannot give legal advice (such as which form to file), or legal opinions, (such as how a statute might apply to particular facts.) To do so could be considered the unauthorized practice of law. Even though we try to suggest materials that will be of help, further research is usually required to find a complete and correct answer. For many questions, the best answer may be to consult an attorney. For links to resources on finding an attorney click here.