- Appointed to the Court of Appeals by Governor Tim Walz on November 25, 2019. Current Term expires January 2023.
- Appointed to district court on August 20, 2013, by Governor Mark Dayton. Elected in 2014.
- J.D., Yale Law School
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Texas at Austin
- District Court Judge, Second Judicial District, Ramsey County
- Assistant United States Attorney
- Associate Attorney; Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi
- Law Clerk to Honorable Paul A. Magnuson, U.S. District Court Judge
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
- Former chair, Minnesota Minority Recruiting Conference Committee, Twin Cities Diversity in Practice
- Minnesota Task Force on Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women
- Minnesota Supreme Court Rules of Evidence Advisory Committee
- Minnesota Urban Debate League Board
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity Board
In the News
- Bryan, Segal join Court of Appeals, Minnesota Lawyer, January 24, 2020.