Visit the Library or Access Remote Services
- The library is now open for in-person visits during our regular business hours.
- Appointments are not required, but one-on-one assistance from law librarians is limited. For your safety and ours, we will be keeping interactions between patrons and staff short.
- More in-depth research assistance may be provided remotely.
- Please contact us to discuss your legal research needs and we will work with you to determine how we may assist you best.
- Additional information to help you plan your visit is available on our Visiting the Library page.
- Remote services remain available by email and phone.
- Email and voicemail messages are answered within one business day, but usually much quicker during business hours, 8:00 - 4:30 Monday - Friday (except holidays).
Information about services available at other metro-area libraries.