Join the team at Silver Bay
Immediately hiring for Human Services Technicians (HST)/Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs).
Grow a meaningful and rewarding career with us!
- $2,500 hiring bonus for Human Services Technician (HST)/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) roles.
- $2,000 Hiring bonus for Food Service Worker roles.
- Food Service roles open to all: Household style cooking and serving.
- Competitive pay: Salary increases every six months for qualifying roles and pay ranges.
- High quality care: Better staffing ratios that allow staff to develop meaningful relationships with Residents. High-quality ratings from CMS.
- Supportive environments: Inclusive teams. Career enhancement and educational opportunities.
- Generous benefits: Low-cost, comprehensive medical and dental insurance. Employer-paid life insurance. Paid holidays and generous vacation, sick leave and paid parental leave. State of Minnesota retirement plan.
See Job Postings and How to Apply
All our jobs are posted on the State of Minnesota careers website (mn.gov/careers). The entire application process is completed through that site.
- Go to mn.gov/careers and select your applicant type:
- External Applicants
- Current Employees
- Accessible Applicant Portal
- On the Careers landing page, select View All Jobs.
- To see jobs only at Minnesota Veterans Home - Silver Bay:
- Under “Agency,” select “Veterans Affairs Dept”
- Under “Location,” select “Minnesota Northeast Area”
- Click on the job posting you are interested in. Select “Apply for Job” button and follow the prompts.
- New users will need to create an applicant account to apply for jobs.
Sign-up for the MDVA Jobs Bulletin e-newsletter to receive all MDVA job postings.
Call, text or email us with any questions about our job opportunities.
Call or email Becky Bystrom at: Rebecca.Bystrom@state.mn.us or 218-220-8760.