Join the team at Fergus Falls
Grow a meaningful and rewarding career as a State of Minnesota employee at the Minnesota Veterans Home - Fergus Falls!
Current openings include:
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Human Services Technician
Why work for the Minnesota Veterans Home - Fergus Falls?
- $1,500 sign on bonus for Certified Nursing Assistant (conditions apply).
- Dedicated teams who feel valued, support each other and enjoy what they do.
- Career enhancement and educational opportunities.
- Pay based on experience for direct care positions.
- Safety-focused environment.
- CMS five star-rated facility.
- Low cost, comprehensive medical and dental insurance. Paid holidays and generous vacation, sick leave and paid parental leave. See benefits overview.
- State of Minnesota retirement pension plan.
How to apply
All Minnesota State Veterans Home - Fergus Falls jobs are posted on the State of Minnesota careers website (mn.gov/careers) and the entire application process is also completed through that site. You will need to establish a user account on mn.gov/careers to apply for any job.
- Visit mn.gov/careers
- Select “Search for jobs now” under External Applicants.
- On top right, select “Sign in” if you have an account OR “New User” to create one.
- Under “Agency” in left column, select “Veterans Affairs Dept.”
- Under “Location” in left column, select Minnesota Northwest Area for Minnesota Veterans Home - Fergus Falls.
- Click on job posting title and at the bottom of the job posting page, click “Apply.”
Call or email Salena Ness, Human Resources, at 612-214-9921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.