Join the Team at Minneapolis
Immediately hiring for Certified Nursing Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse positions.
Job spotlight - Human Services Technician/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
This role provides compassionate, person-centered care and assists with activities of daily living, ensures safety and quality of care is provided and helps residents to attain their highest functional capabilities.
- Open to individuals registered as a Nursing Assistant with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) OR enrolled in, or have completed, a CNA training course and competency evaluation program but not yet registered with MDH.
- Must be enrolled or have completed Nursing Assistant training course and competency evaluation program and on track to become a registered CNA within four months of hire, OR
- Have completed the Nursing Assistant training course and competency evaluation program and committed to become registered within four months of hire.
Grow a meaningful and rewarding career with us!
- $2,500 new hire bonus for qualifying roles.*
- High-quality CMS ratings.
- Good staffing ratios.
- Diverse workforce.
- Shift differential pay for qualifying roles and pay ranges.
- Employee wellness and engagement programs.
- Low cost, comprehensive medical and dental insurance. Paid holidays and generous vacation, sick leave and paid parental leave.
- Career enhancement and educational opportunities.
- State of Minnesota retirement plan.
- Employee referral bonus.*
Call, text or email us about our job opportunities!
Contact Human Resources at MDVA_Mpls.HR@state.mn.us or 612-548-5989.