Volunteers at each of our Homes contribute tremendously to the quality of life of our Veterans. Volunteers provide invaluable support by sharing their experience, time and compassion with our Residents. Family members, friends and community members play a key role in helping us serve those who served through generous donations of time and money. If you or someone you know would like to make a difference, please contact us at (612) 548-5993.
Minneapolis Giving Guide
Family members, friends and community members play a key role in helping us serve those who served through generous donations of time and money. The following is a list of project funding needs, volunteer opportunities and requested donation items. For questions or information on donating, please contact Sandy Larson at (612) 548-5993.
- In-house entertainment
- Picnics and parties
- Outings such as movies, museums, dining out
Items such as:
- Portable Boom boxes with CD and radio capability
- Wireless head phones for TV's
- Sheets or rolls of Forever postage stamps
- DVD players
Equipment and Furnishings Fund
- Facility-wide flags indoor/outdoor $ 2,000.00
Special Project Funding Opportunities
- Avenue of Flags: 68 flag poles/ground insert (price not yet available)
- Circle of Flags: Sponsor a flag/pole/ground insert $6,000.00/branch unit
Call for details.
Miscellaneous and Personal Items
- White crew socks
- CD's Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, George Jones
- Sweat pants-any color Sizes M-XXL
- iTunes gift cards - any amount
- Long metal BBQ tongs and spatula - 4 sets