MNCDHH has an opening for an Office Coordinator. Our Office Coordinator plays a key role in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly. S/he help us create a welcoming and accessible environment for the diverse stakeholders we bring together. The Office Coordinator interacts with stakeholders who communicate in American Sign Language, English, tactile sign language and people for whom English is a second or third language.
Job responsibilities include
- Schedules and provides support for in-person and online meetings and conferences, while communicating with meeting initiator to make sure expectations are clear, problems are solved, and tasks are completed. Anticipates next steps and prepares in advance for all aspects of simple to complex meetings while maintaining the confidentiality of staff and participants.
- Provides general administrative support service for MNCDHH staff, so that operations are consistent with the goals and objectives of the Commission.
- Follows financial and administrative procedures and statutes for initiating and processing payments to vendors, expenses for staff and maintains budget records. Communicates business needs to vendors and staff. Assists with basic contracts with vendors.
- Analyzes, develops, maintains, and oversees office processes and related computer and information systems to ensure they meet the needs of short- and long-term programs.
- Responsible for the continuous review of all existing and proposed administrative systems and procedures and makes recommendations consistent with strategic decisions established by the Commission.
View the job posting and apply
Visit Minnesota Careers - External Applicants and search for posting #15978. The job will be open for 8 days, closing on 9/5/17.