- September 2016: Introduction to Deaf Culture
- October: Hearing Loss 101
- November: Survival Sign Language
- December: Hearing Loss in the Workplace
- January 2017: Hearing Loss 101
- February: Mental Health Services in the Deaf Community
- March: Survival Sign Language
- April: Hearing Loss 101
- May: Hearing Loss 101
- June: DeafBlindness: Living in Helen Keller's Shadow
The workshops will take place at:
Golden Rule Building
85 East 7th Place, Ste 105
St. Paul, MN
Register: 651-431-5940 or email.
Accommodations: If you need a sign language interpreter, CART Services, assistive listening device (ALD) or other accommodations, you must notify DHHS at least two weeks prior to the training session. This information is in accessible formats for individuals with disabilities by calling 651-431-5940 or by using your preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.