skip to content
Primary navigation

Find Your Legislator

Find out who represents you in your state by using the map feature on the Minnesota Legislative searchable site.

If you have a meeting with your legislator or if you will testify in a hearing and you need accommodations (such as interpreting services or CART services), please notify your point of contact at the time your appointment is being scheduled. 

Your point of contact will notify the Legislative Coordinating Commission (LCC), who will then schedule the accommodations. 

More information is available on our Accessibility at the Capitol page.

back to top