Save the Date!
The third annual Collaborative Experience Conference for professionals who serve students who are Deaf, DeafBlind, and Hard of Hearing will take place on November 2-4, 2017. It will take place at Breezy Point Resort (9252 Breezy Point Drive, Breezy Point, MN 56472). More details will be shared as soon as they are available.
Conference Committee Members
- Bren Ackerson, Rural Administrator
- Mary Cashman-Bakken, Minnesota Department of Education
- Diane Dohnalik, Urban Public Schools
- Jay Fehrman, Intermediate District Administrator
- Deb Golos, University of Minnesota
- Danelle Gournaris, Deaf Family Mentor Program
- Michelle Isham, Rural Itinerant Teacher
- Katy Kelley, State Services for the Blind
- Elise Knopf, Vocational Rehabilitation
- Susan Lane-Outlaw, Bilingual-Bicultural
- Candace Lindow-Davies, Minnesota Hands & Voices
- Ann Mayes, Itinerant Teacher and Professional Development
- Chelsea Paulson, Deaf/Hard of Hearing Role Model Program
- Deanna Rothbauer, DeafBlind Project
- Terry Wilding, Residential Deaf and Blind Schools
Collaborative Experience Conference Committee Announces Keynote Speakers
Sponsors are needed! View the Sponsor Exhibitor Guide (PDF) to learn about sponsorship packages.
Call for Presenters! Deadline: Monday, May 15, 2017 *CLOSED*
Collaborative Experience Recaps
2016 Collaborative Experience for Professionals
2015 Collaborative Experience for Professionals and Parents