Who We Are
We are an advocacy organization that focuses on large systems changes and creating new laws designed to improve communication access and equal opportunity. We encourage you to contact us about legislation and public policy. We also want you to let us know about barriers you experience that could be improved through public policy.
Who are the board, staff, and contractors?
- We are Minnesotans. Some of us were born and raised here. Some of us consider Minnesota to be our second home.
- We are representatives of various sectors within the deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing communities.
- We advocate through public policy and legislative activity.
- We believe in communication access and equal opportunity.
- We collaborate with many organizations and advocates to achieve our goals.