skip to content
Primary navigation


Please read the following laws and rules regarding wholesalers.

The application below is for new in-state and out-of-state wholesalers, for changes of ownership, for moves, and for remodels. There is not a fee for a remodel.

Please note: for all out-of-state wholesalers you need to attach a copy of your last inspection report and your current license from the state the facility is located in.

New Applicant

Click here for the Application for Registration as a Drug and/or Medical Gas Wholesaler.


The renewal will be mailed to the facility mailing address on record.
back to top