Variance Committee Meetings
All meetings begin at 9:00 AM.
Variance and appointment requests will only be accepted until 12:00 p.m. on the cut-off date. All documents and information needed to consider the variance request must be submitted by that date and time. If the variance request form is incomplete and/or if the form and supporting documents are not submitted by the cut-off date and time, the submission will not be considered a valid variance request. This may cause the request to be postponed to the next scheduled meeting or returned to the requestor. The pharmacist-in-charge must sign the variance request form for a pharmacy. If anyone else signs the form for a pharmacy, the request will not be considered valid.
Denied or deferred variance requests will need to be submitted in their entirety with any resubmission.
Due to the large number of variance requests, meeting appointments are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Please plan your submissions accordingly to avoid delays. Appointment times will not be assigned until all required documents are received. If you do not have a scheduled appointment, your variance request will be considered but there may not be enough time for you to present information to the Committee. You may want to consider moving your request to the next scheduled meeting if you feel you need to present information to the committee.
All documents and appointment requests should be sent to: MN Board of Pharmacy, 2829 University Avenue SE #530, Minneapolis, MN 55414; fax: (612) 617-2262, or via email to: email@example.com. If requests are sent to any other Board e-mail address, they may not be included on the agenda for the Variance and Policy Review Committee meeting in question.
Contact Board Surveyors at (651) 201-2839 if you have any questions.
Meeting Dates for 2017-2018
- November 15, 2017 - Schwartzwald/Williams - cut off for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 10/27/17
- December 20, 2017 - Phipps/Behm - cut off for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 12/1/17
- January 31, 2018 - Nahas/Bialke - cutoff for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 1/12/18
- March 14, 2018 - Henn/Stanek - cutoff for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 2/23/18
- May 2, 2018 - Schirmer/Phipps - cutoff for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 4/13/18
- June 27, 2018 - Schwartzwald/Behm - cutoff for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 6/8/18
- August 1, 2018 - Williams/Phipps - cutoff for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 7/13/18
- September 19, 2018 - Henn/Bialke - cutoff for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 8/31/18
- November 7, 2018 - Stanek/Schirmer - cutoff for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 10/19/18
- December 19, 2018 - Schwartzwald/Williams - cutoff for receiving variances is 12:00 p.m., 11/30/18
A Board meeting will usually occur 2 weeks after the variance committee meets. You will receive a letter after the Board meeting to notify you of the Boards decision.
Board Meeting Dates