skip to content
Primary navigation

503B Outsourcing Facility

Minnesota regulations require that 503B Outsourcing Facilities be registered as both drug manufacturers and drug wholesalers. If your 503B Outsourcing Facility will be filling patient-specific prescriptions, you will also need to be licensed as a non-resident pharmacy. Please click on the links below for relevant laws, rules, and application for each type of license.
back to top