Pharmacist Renewals for 2019 are Due by February 1, 2019
- Pay online
- Generate an invoice online and send the payment via postage mail
In Person Renewal
The Board of Pharmacy accepts in person renewals. The accepted forms of payment are:
- Cashiers check - For the amount of the purchase total only, no change can be given.
- Money order - For the amount of the purchase total only, no change can be given.
- Personal check, with identification - For the amount of the purchase total only, no change can be given.
- Cash - For the amount of the purchase total only, no change can be given.
Pharmacist's Continuing Education
As a pharmacist practicing in Minnesota, with few exceptions you will need to complete 30 hours of continuing education (CE) every two years. Each CE cycle starts October 1 of each even numbered year and expires on September 30 of each even numbered year. The current CE cycle began October 1, 2018 and will expire September 30, 2020. Reporting is due no later than September 30, 2020. Upon completion of the required hours of CE due for a cycle, pharmacists can login into their record and certify the completion of their CE. Alternatively, pharmacists can access a Certification of Completion of CE form, fill out and sign the form, and send it to the Board’s office. You can determine the number of CE hours that you need to complete by logging in to your record.