skip to content
Primary navigation


New Applicant

Click here to download the Application for Registration as a Drug Manufacturer.
This application is for new in-state and new out-of-state manufacturers, for changes of ownership, move or relocation, and for remodeling (there is no fee for a remodel.)
Note: All out-of-state manufacturers, you must attach a copy of your last inspection report and a copy of your current license from the state in which the facility is located.


The renewal will be mailed to the facility mailing address on record.


General Information

Laws and Rules Regarding Manufacturers:
back to top