skip to content
Primary navigation


Forms shown below may be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat Format, and some forms may be filled out online and then printed or downloaded. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it at no cost from Adobe Acrobat.

Employment, Home Address, Name Change & Duplicate License and Registration Cards

Continuing Education & Training

Program Providers:
Internship Information


Facilities - Manufacturers, Medical Gas Distributors, Wholesalers

In-State Pharmacist-In-Charge

For pharmacists that are in the state of Minnesota.
The following forms are to be completed and retained in the pharmacy's records and not sent to the Board of Pharmacy.
Non-Resident Pharmacist-In-Charge

For pharmacists that are not in the state of Minnesota, complete the following form and return it to the MN Board of Pharmacy within ten days of your Pharmacist-In-Charge change.
PMP Account Registration Exemption Form for Pharmacists

Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Information


Controlled Substance Destruction:
back to top