Appeals can be withdrawn only by the party who filed the appeal.
To withdraw an appeal:
- Log in to your account at www.uimn.org
- On My Home Page, click Determinations and Issue Summary.
- Under Instructions, click Custom Search.
- Enter the Social Security number or last name of the applicant you want to withdraw an appeal, click Search.
- Under Custom Search Results, click the person's SSN link next to Pending First Level Appeal.
- Under Pending First Level Appeal Detail, click the link Withdraw this Appeal.
- Click the checkbox, I understand that there will not be a hearing and that the determination I appealed will become final.
- Click Withdraw.