A terminated employer account can be reinstated.
NOTE: A future date cannot be used to reinstate an employer account. Only the current date or prior dates can be used.
To reinstate an employer account:
- Log in to your account at www.uimn.org
- On My Home Page, select Account Maintenance.
- Select Reinstate Account. The Reinstate your account page opens.
- Fill in requested information.
- Select Next. The Reinstate your account - Summary page opens.
- Review the information.
- Select Submit. The Notice of reinstatement page displays.
- Print a copy of this page for your records.
Note: If your legal entity type changed, you must report the change AFTER you reinstate your account. For instructions, go to Report a change of legal entity type.