COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program
Minnesota’s COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program brings easy, free, and safe vaccine opportunities to familiar community settings around the state.
To make an appointment, follow the links below and select your preferred location.
Walk-ins are now welcome!
Walk-ins for Minnesotans age 12 to 17 are possible at any state community vaccination sites that is administering the Pfizer vaccine. Currently, these state sites have the Pfizer vaccine available:
- Bloomington (Mall of America)
- Saint Paul (Roy Wilkins Auditorium),
- Lino Lakes
Parent or guardian consent is required for COVID-19 vaccination for people younger than 18 years old. For State Community Vaccination Clinics:
- 12-15 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- 16 and 17 year olds must receive permission from a parent or guardian, either in person through being accompanied by a parent or guardian, or online beforehand through the appointment scheduling and registration process.
- Families are highly encouraged to join 12-17 year olds and get vaccinated at the same time.
Walk-ins for Minnesotans age 18 years and older are available at all state community vaccination sites.
Note: Masks are required at all Community Vaccination Program locations.