COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program
Minnesota’s COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program brings easy, free, and safe vaccine opportunities to familiar community settings.
MSP Terminal 2 (open to general public) and MSP Terminal 1 (terminal access required) are administering the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine through August 7. Walk-ins and appointments are welcome.
Walk-ins and appointments for Minnesotans age 12-and-older are available at the Bloomington (Mall of America) community vaccination site, which is administering the Pfizer vaccine. Parent or guardian consent is required for COVID-19 vaccination for people younger than 18 years old.
All other state community vaccination sites are only administering second doses.
Last Day of Second-Dose Vaccinations
- 7/25: Duluth and Rochester
- 7/29: Inwood Oaks
- 7/31: Roy Wilkins Auditorium and Lino Lakes
- 8/3: Mankato
- 8/6: St. Cloud
- 8/7: MSP Airport (single-doses).
To find a vaccination location near you, use the Find Vaccine Locations map.
For State Community Vaccination sites:
- 12-15 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- 16 and 17 year olds must receive permission from a parent or guardian, either in person through being accompanied by a parent or guardian, or online beforehand through the appointment scheduling and registration process.
- Families are highly encouraged to join 12-17 year olds and get vaccinated at the same time.
To make an appointment, follow the links below.
Note: Masks are required at all Community Vaccination Program locations.
Safe Travels, Minnesota!
Get your vaccine at MSP-Terminal 2 between July 1 and August 7 and you could win a $500 Sun Country flight voucher!
Get your shot at Terminal 2 at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport between July 1 and August 7 and enter for a chance to win a $500 travel voucher through Sun Country Airlines! A new winner will be announced each week for five consecutive weeks. Undrawn entries do not rollover into subsequent weeks.
The one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine is being administered at Terminal 2. Minnesotans must be 18 or over to receive the shot and enter for a chance to win.
This opportunity is open to the general public. No boarding pass or appointment are required.
Learn more about how you could win a $500 travel voucher here:
Safe Travels, Minnesota - Win a $500 travel voucher