Stay Safe MN Brand Guidelines
Governor Tim Walz and Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan are committed to protecting the health, safety, and well-being of Minnesotans during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Stay Safe MN logo is used to remind us to continue to follow these safe practices:
- Wash your hands often
- Get tested if experiencing symptoms
- Maintain social distance
- Wear a mask
- Stay home when able
Staying home is the best way we can fight the spread of COVID-19. We encourage all Minnesotans, individuals, and businesses to use the Stay Safe MN logo. We appreciate your help sharing our message!
- When to use the Stay Safe MN logo:
- Social media
- Newscasts and news programming
- Digital and print media
- Share these logos and graphics on your social media accounts.
- Share these translated materials and logos (coming soon!) to reach communities across Minnesota.
- Include this link when sharing our message: mn.gov/covid19.
- Use the hashtag #StaySafeMN.
- Maintain the logo’s shape and proportions.
- Keep sufficient clear space around the logo.
- Do not deconstruct the Stay Safe MN logo.
- Do not alter the logo’s colors.
- Contact us to donate media space and resources to our Stay Safe MN campaign.