Explore Minnesota produces and distributes a variety of high-caliber print publications—from annual publications like the Minnesota Travel Guide to the seasonal Explorer series—and we're proud to offer competitively priced ad space to our industry partners. To place an ad in these publications, look for details on deadlines and investments in the EMT Express or contact your regional manager.
Explorer Travel Newspaper
(spring/summer, fall & winter)
|Group & Packaged Travel Planner
The Travel Guide reaches a very qualified audience of consumers interested in planning trips in Minnesota. It is the primary response piece distributed by Explore Minnesota, and is sent in response to inquiries generated by our advertising campaigns. This guide is also promoted through our website, banner ads on external websites, online advertising, e-mail blasts and special promotions, and is distributed at dozens of visitors centers across the state.
The 2020 Travel Guide was published by Greenspring Media, which also publishes Minnesota Monthly, Midwest Home and other high-end consumer publications. The guide features compelling and inspirational travel stories and stunning imagery, with advertising interspersed throughout. In addition, Greenspring will distribute 47,500 copies to its subscribers and at special events.
Publication date : January of each year
Advertising: July of each year
Your ad in the Minnesota Travel Guide:
- Makes you part of the only Explore Minnesota statewide travel guide.
- Reaches a highly qualified, targeted audience of travelers interested in Minnesota.
- Drives consumers to your website.
- Puts your community or business information in the hands of consumers as they plan their trips.
- Places you in a travel guide highly rated by consumers.
- A cost effective way to reach over 270,000 households.
- Includes online edition with links to advertisers' websites at no additional charge.
- Complements your presence on exploreminnesota.com.
For more information, contact your regional partner relations team member.