We can all use a little extra support at some point, especially given our current environment. At times, it is difficult to know where to turn; but our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here for you and your family 24/7. Our free and confidential program provides a variety of services to help you navigate any challenges and uncertainties.
In fact, we recently introduced enhancements to our Work/Life EAP to provide you and your family with the best resources, experts, and support. Along with these enhancements, we are introducing Deer Oaks as our new service provider.
Here are some of the new benefits available to you:
- Extra counseling session. Now you and your family can receive six free counseling sessions per person, per year, per topic.
- Personal coaching. Meet with a life coach six times a year to develop a plan to achieve your personal or professional goals.
- Weekly well-being webinars. Attend weekly webinars to support your health, at work and at home. Check out upcoming well-being webinars.
- Specialists to support law enforcement and first responders. A team of specialists can assist with the unique challenges and situations these roles encounter.
- Researching services. Get help finding open child care providers, pet sitters, tutors, moving services, repair services, and more.
- Get legal and financial assistance. Receive free consultations with attorneys or financial counselors. You can also access a library of legal forms, financial tools, and tips.
Support for navigating life’s challenges
Our EAP is here to support you and your family on a wide range of issues. If you encounter a situation or challenge where you don’t know where to start, contact EAP. Their services and resources can help with the following:
- Stress, anxiety, or depression
- Child or elder care
- Virtual schooling or working
- Financial challenges
- Legal issues
- Family issues, such as connecting with kids or conflicts with partners
- Workplace concerns
- Goal setting
Get help anytime
Get connected with counselors or resources anytime, day or night, in the format that works best for you.
- Call. Talk to a counselor anytime who can assist you right away by calling 1-800-657-3719 or 651-259-3840.
- Click. Skip the google search and browse a comprehensive online library of resources. Instantly get connected with information, checklists, forms and more. Visit the website using password stmn1.
- Chat. For less urgent requests, email email@example.com and a representative will respond within 24 hours.
Each of us are feeling the effects of these unprecedented times. Learn more about our enhanced Work/Life EAP services and take advantage of the benefits they can bring.