2020 Explore Minnesota Tourism Conference
Each year, tourism professionals from throughout Minnesota assemble in one of the state’s dynamic regions, excited to network and learn about what is new in tourism. The 2020 Explore Minnesota Tourism Conference is the state’s premier industry event and provides relevant breakout sessions, inspiring speakers and many networking opportunities. Gather with tourism colleagues to learn about the latest insights, research and trends in the industry.
You can feel the energy in the air when Minnesota's brightest tourism professionals gather together under one roof. We're excited to watch as ideas and connections made at the conference grow into real, tangible results for our industry.
Registration is Now Open!
Take advantage of the Early Bird Pricing of $339 per person. This special rate will expire Jan. 30, 2020. Registration for the conference does not include lodging.
Monday, Feb. 24 through Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020
Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center
2100 Arrowwood Lane
Alexandria, MN 56308
Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center Exclusive Conference Lodging Rates:
- Guest Rooms in the main resort building are priced at $94 plus tax (single or double occupancy) per room.
- Lodging in the Resort Cottages and Townhomes have two and three bedroom options; all priced at $94 plus tax per bedroom.
- 13 cottages and 16 townhomes available
- Two bedroom = $188 plus tax
- Three bedroom = $282 plus tax
Registration details coming soon.