Senior LinkAge Line
The Senior LinkAge Line® is a free statewide service of the Minnesota Board on Aging in partnership with Minnesota’s Area Agencies on Aging. The Senior LinkAge Line provides help to older Minnesotans and their families and caregivers, helping them connect to local services, find answers and get the help they need.
The Senior LinkAge Line can help Minnesotans with many age-related issues and can answer questions and help with:
- Health insurance counseling - including Medicare, long-term care planning and prescription drug costs
- Forms assistance, including help applying for Medical Assistance and Medicare Extra Help
- Long-term care insurance and planning
- Comparing housing options
- Connecting with help and services in the community
- Moving out of a nursing home back into the community
- Pre-admission screening for nursing facility admissions
- And, much more.
The Senior LinkAge Line is Minnesota's federally designated long-term care options counseling service, State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP), Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) and Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC).