Have you experienced or witnessed discrimination?
We want to hear from Minnesotans who have experienced or witnessed discrimination or bias. Please complete the form below to report the incident. The information goes directly to an investigator at the Minnesota Department of Human Rights.
- Filing out this form does not mean you filed a charge of discrimination. The Department will review the information you submitted and determine if the reported incident is covered under the Minnesota Human Rights Act.
- This chart explains what happens after you report discrimination or bias.
- If you prefer to talk to someone over the phone, call us at 1-833-454-0148. When you call, translation/interpretation services are available.
- You have within one year to report the alleged act of discrimination to the Minnesota Department of Human Rights.
- If you are the victim of a crime, including a hate crime, or fear for your safety, call 911 immediately.