skip to content
Primary navigation

Duplicate License for Lost/Destroyed License or Name Change

Any licensee who loses, destroys or damages their license (or has a name change requiring a new license) may obtain a duplicate license for a fee of $10 and a notarized statement concerning the disposition of their earlier issued license. For a name change, a copy of the legal document (marriage certificate, divorce degree, court order) showing pre and post names is required.  If you have ordered a license certificate or have renewed and your certificate has not arrived, please contact the board office by email to arrange for a new copy.  

Report a name change by submitting the Name Change Form and fee by mail. 

Duplicate License for Second Facility (Shared Administrator)

Licensees who serve as administrators for two facilities must obtain a second (duplicate) license from the board so that they can display their license at both facilities that they administer.

Contact the BENHA office to report the shared site as permanent or interim and complete a Shared Administrator Questionnaire
Report a Change of Facility - Log in to your account and navigate to the Administrator of Record section of the Profile tab to add your second site
Order a Duplicate Certificate - Log in to your account and select Online Services from the menu in the upper right of the account screen - the $10 fee can be paid by credit or debit card
back to top