You, the community member, are where the real action happens. We offer many ways for you to get involved and make a difference!
- Want to know when you need to call, write, or visit your legislators? Sign up for our action alerts!
- Interested in serving on the board? Check out the board application process.
- Not sure what to do but want to be visible and let legislators know you matter? Lobby Day is for you.
- Unsure of what the voting process entails? Learn more from our training videos for voters.
- Not sure who your legislator is? It's easy - look up your legislator now.
- Want to learn more about the events that MNCDHH hosts and sponsors? View our events page.
- Are you a business or employer who would like to learn how to be accessible? Review our information on providing access.
- In need of resources on topics such as deaf education, government services and more? Our list of resources has a lot of valuable information.
- Visiting the Capitol and you want to request services for access? Accessibility at the Capitol is the place to go.