MINNESOTA BOARD OF NURSING
Corrective Action for Nursing Education Programs
Nursing Programs Below Minimum Standard for 2016 NCLEX First-time Success Rates
First year below
The Board requires the following programs to submit plans of corrective action because first-time candidate success rates on the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) were below minimum standard (75% or below) during calendar year 2016 [Minnesota Rule 6301.2360 subpart 4.A].
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College, Practical Nursing Degree Program, Cloquet, MN
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Practical Degree Nursing Program, Winona, MN
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College Associate Degree Program, Worthington, MN
- Rasmussen College - Blaine, Associate Degree Nursing Program, Blaine, MN
- Bethel University, Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Program, St. Paul, MN
- Metropolitan State University - Entry Level Master's Degree Program, St. Paul, MN
Two Consecutive Years Below
The Board requires a site visit and submission of a revised plan of corrective action for the following programs because NCLEX first-time success rates were below minimum standard for two consecutive calendar years 2016 and 2015 [MN Rule 6301.2360 subpart 4. B.].
- Hennepin Technical College Practical Degree Nursing Program, Eden Prairie, MN
- Central Lakes College Associate Degree Nursing Program, Brainerd, MN
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College Associate Degree Nursing Program, Cloquet, MN
- Minnesota State College Southeast Associate Degree Nursing Program, Winona, MN
- Northwest Technical College Associate Degree Nursing Program, Bemidji, MN
- The Board issued an Order of Reprimand to Rasmussen College Practical Nursing Program, August, 2015.
- The Board issued an Order of Reprimand to MN State College - SE Technical Practical Nursing October, 2010.