This program supports the State of Minnesota's objective to improve accessibility and usability of documents, media and services by promoting and providing agencies and CPV members with cost effective captioning, remediation, and document/template creation and conversions services and compliance guidance. The Accessibility MN Master Contract Program supports the State of Minnesota's objective to maximize accessibility for all Minnesotans by providing end-users with cost effective captioning, remediation, and document/template creation and conversion services. This Program is available for use by State of Minnesota agencies and other government units eligible under the state's Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV's) established pursuant to Minnesota Statute § 16C.03, subdivision 10. Entities eligible to participate under the cooperative purchasing venture are described in Minnesota Statute § 16C.105.
While the primary objective of the Program is to provide a quick means of purchasing accessibility-improving services, the Program provides several additional benefits, including:
- Administrative Efficiency (contracts are already in place);
- Cost Avoidance (leveraging economies of scale);
- Quality Assurance (pre-qualified contractors); and
- Speed and Administrative Ease (a streamlined process).
- Negotiated Maximum Rates in the Master Contract.
- Direct Selection for engagements is allowed up to $15,000.
- Vendor insurance maintained at the Master Contract level.
The following contractors have been awarded master contracts in the Captioning Services, Remediation and Document/Template Creation and Conversion Services categories. Click on the category to see eligible categories. Select contractor name to review contractor-specific information and cost data.