skip to content
Primary navigation

U of M VMC Faculty Clinician License

VMC Interns and Residents

The Minnesota Veterinary Practice Act requires that all interns, residents, and faculty practicing in the University’s Veterinary Medical Center are licensed by the Board. All interns and residents must have a standard veterinary license. There are three licensure categories available; however, only those faculty applicants who do not qualify for a standard license should apply for the specialty or temporary license.

back to top