skip to content
Primary navigation

Replacement Duplicate License

A. Duplicate License or Replacement License due to Loss or Damage to Original License Card

A person requesting issuance of a duplicate or replacement license shall pay a fee of $10.00 to the Board. Licensees may request a duplicate license online and pay online via credit or debit card:

Alternatively, licensees may fill out the License Replacement Form and submit a check in the amount of $10.00 written to the "MN Board of Veterinary Medicine" for this service.

B. Replacement License due to Name Change

A replacement wall certificate can be issued due to loss of original license, damage to original license, or name change. If your name is to be changed, you must provide legal documentation of the name change to the Board. You may provide this information to or send a copy of the legal document to the Board office at: Board of Veterinary Medicine, 2829 University Ave SE #401, Minneapolis, MN 55414.

To request a replacement, please fill out License Replacement Form to accompany your check payment and legal document.

C. Duplicate Wall Certificate due to Loss or Damage

A person requesting issuance of a replacement wall certificate shall pay a fee of $10 and shall fill out the “Wall Certification Replacement Form” and send it to the Board with the appropriate additional documents.

Minnesota Rules, chapter 9100.0600, subpart 2

back to top