skip to content
Primary navigation

Complaints and Discipline

List of BBHT Public Disciplinary Actions

If you wish to file a complaint regarding a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC), or Temporary Permit Holder, please download the complaint form below. Please complete the form and mail it to the Board office. If you prefer to have the form mailed to you, please call the Board office at (651)201-2756. 

Complaint Forms

BBHT Disciplinary Orders

Copies of Board orders can be found by using the online license verification tool, available on our homepage. You will need to search for the licensee using their name or license number. From there, you will be able to click on a PDF version of the order. 
back to top