Temporary Permit Renewal
According to Minnesota Statutes 148F.035
, a temporary permit holder must renew annually. A temporary permit can only be renewed 5 times.
- A Temporary Permit Renewal Notice will be mailed to your current mailing address on record 60days before the expiration date of your permit. It is important to keep your mailing address current.
- Failure to receive the renewal notice does not release you from your obligation to renew.
Submit your completed renewal application with the required, non-refundable fee:
- Renew Online: Online Services
- Renew by mail: Call or email the Board office to request a renewal application and mail it to the Board office with the required fee.
- Drop off renewal: Call or email the Board office to request a renewal application and drop it off at the Board office with the required fee.
Note: The renewal application and fee must be received at the Board by midnight on the date your permit expires. An incomplete application is void and will be returned to you.
|Temporary Permit Renewal
|Temporary Permit Late Renewal