Professional Counselor License (LPC) Renewal
According to Minnesota Rules 2150.0050
, the term of a Professional Counseling license is valid for one year. The license expires on the last day of the month preceding the month in which the license was originally effective.
- A License Renewal Notice will be mailed to your current mailing address on record 45 days before the expiration of your license. It is important to keep your mailing address current using the Name and Address change form.
- Failure to receive the license renewal notice does not release you from your obligation to renew.
- A completed, signed, (and notarized, if completed on paper) application for license renewal;
- The renewal fee; and
- Completion of the continuing education requirements (see continuing education page).
Submit your completed renewal application with the required, non-refundable fee:
- Renew Online: Online Services
- Renew by mail: Call or email the Board office to request a renewal application and mail it to the Board office with the required fee.
- Drop off renewal: Call or email the Board office to request a renewal application and drop it off at the Board office with the required fee.
Note: The renewal application and fee must be received at the Board by midnight on the date your permit expires. An incomplete application is void and will be returned to you.
|Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Renewal
|Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Inactive Renewal
||$100 per month