skip to content
Primary navigation



The Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners requires primary source verification directly from any institutions providing education/certification. The Board relies on such credentials prior to granting any authority to provide chiropractic or related services in the state of Minnesota. A review of credentials includes (but may not be limited to): historical and educational information; a review of the nationalized data bank for discipline against chiropractors in the United States (when applicable); pre-professional transcripts; professional transcripts; National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (or equivalent) Examination transcripts; and license verifications from other states (when applicable.) Such transcripts must be transmitted directly from the issuing authority, and may not be transmitted in any manner by the candidate. Note: As of January 1, 2018, all applicants for licensure, and reinstatements from a lapsed-license status must complete a Criminal Background Check (CBC) as part of the application or reinstatement process. See the CBC tab for more information.

Licensure Requirements

back to top