Change of Address or Name


Address Changes

You must notify the Board within 30 days and in writing of a change to your public mailing address (the address you provided the Board for your record). Note you must provide a physical address; post office boxes are not acceptable.

Submit only changes to your public address. For example, if you submitted your home address as your public mailing address and you change jobs, you do not need to inform the Board of your new business address unless you would like the business address to become your public mailing address.

During renewals, simply updated your address when you renew online. Outside of renewals, please email your address change to, with the subject "Address Change."

Email Your Address Change


Name Changes

Name changes must be received in writing. Please email your name change request to, with the subject "Name Change."

Note: You must include a copy of your legal name change documentation (such as: marriage certificate, pertinent section of divorce decree, etc.). Name changes cannot be made without legal documentation.

Email Your Name Change

Stay Connected

Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design (AELSLAGID)
85 E. 7th Place Suite 160, St. Paul MN 55101 USA

 8:00 am–4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
 (651) 296-2388
 TTY (800) 627-3529
 FAX (651) 297-5310
 Staff Directory


Receive eNews from the Board

Note: Email addresses are considered private data in Minnesota. Signing up for eNews is entirely "opt in": The only way to receive it is by signing up directly yourself.

Board staff cannot subscribe or unsubscribe you, or change your email address. Subscribers manage their own accounts using the links provided in the emails, once they have confirmed their subscription by replying to an initial "Subscription Confirmation Requested" email.