skip to content
Primary navigation

Lawyers & Litigants

New Contested Case Docket Request

Using the Form:

Minnesota state agencies and their representatives should complete the form below to docket a new contested case at the Office of Administrative Hearings. Users must attach a completed Notice of Appearance.

You will receive an email confirming your request.

If you have any questions about contested case requests, please contact OAH.

back to top