skip to content
Primary navigation

People who possess a degree from a regionally accredited school do not need to complete an additional degree to become eligible to take the Minnesota peace officer licensing examination. However, they do need to successfully complete the specialized education and training required by the POST Board’s Learning Objectives for Professional Peace Officer Education (PPOE)

The following link lists the schools that have a program designed to meet the peace officer education and training requirements for people who hold a degree from a regionally accredited school.* Go to the link provided for more information about the school’s program.



back to top