Public agencies are under constant pressure to improve their operations and outcomes. Clients engage Management Analysis and Development (MAD) to identify ways they can increase effectiveness across their organization, program, function, or service. Efforts may focus on measuring organizational performance, identifying and implementing structural changes, developing better ways of delivering a service or function, or building stronger teams and stakeholder relationships. MAD supports clients in making improvements that are meaningful, measurable and sustainable.
MAD's organizational effectiveness services include:
- Developing goals, priorities, projects, and strategies to increase effectiveness;
- Evaluating roles and reporting structures, identifying duplication or overlap, restructuring operations, increasing efficiency, and improving employee engagement;
- Analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of programs, services, work units, or functions;
- Assessing stakeholder or partner relationships and developing strategies to solicit and use stakeholder input more effectively, build partnerships, and improve collaboration;
- Conducting program evaluations to meet internal needs or comply with funding, legislative, or legal requirements; and
- Making recommendations to sustain improvement over the long term.
MAD's clients benefit from our experience working with an array of public-sector agencies to identify strategies to improve organizational performance. MAD consultants are experts at program evaluation, performance measurement, organizational effectiveness, and public sector business processes and operations. MAD tailors services to meet specific client needs and preferences and works with clients to ensure that project plans, deliverables, and outcomes are customized and sustainable.