The Department of Iron Range Resources & Rehabilitation's Strategic Plan presents four goals that steer us in meeting our vision and mission, complying with statutory requirements and focusing agency priorities. The plan also includes goals and measurable outcomes that tie directly to our areas of emphasis for funding. 2019 Strategic Plan
Advancing regional growth by stabilizing and enhancing the economy of northeastern Minnesota.
Promote and invest in business, community and workforce development for the betterment of northeastern Minnesota.
- People: We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are.
- Commitment: We are committed to providing great service that impacts lives.
- Empowerment: We encourage employees to take initiative, engage in continuous improvement and give their best.
- Collaboration: We seek out and promote diverse alliances because we value other’s knowledge, opinions and abilities and together we can more effectively address the issues that face our region.
- Equity: We strive toward equity and our intention is that our partners, strategies and investments reflect this
- The regional economy is resilient and diversified.
- The region has a growing, skilled workforce that meets business and
- industry needs.
- The region’s communities are stable, livable and healthy.
- The agency demonstrates management excellence.