skip to content
Primary navigation

File a complaint

The Public Utilities Commission's Consumer Affairs Office (CAO) helps resolve disputes between customers and utility companies.

Please see the Notice of Collection of Private Data.

Contact Information (CAO)

The Commission’s Consumer Affairs Office can be reached in the metropolitan area at 651-296-0406, toll free at 1-800-657-3782, or by e-mail at

back to top