OAH periodically sends email announcements to attorneys who appear at OAH for workers' compensation matters. OAH has created and maintains an email subscription list for this purpose. Attorneys may subscribe to this list by following the instructions below. After subscribing, you will receive all future communications from OAH that impact workers' compensation.
Subscribe to the Listserv:
1. Direct your browser to https://webmail.mnet.state.mn.us/mailman/listinfo/oah-wc (you may receive a "certificate error message," proceed to the site anyway).
2. For new subscribers, enter your email address (adding a password is optional).
3. You will receive a confirmation email. Follow the instructions in the email to confirm your subscription.
View/Manage Your Listserv Subscription:
1. Direct your browser to https://webmail.mnet.state.mn.us/mailman/listinfo/oah-wc (you may receive a certificate error message, proceed to the site anyway).
2. Scroll down to the "OAH-wc Subscribers" section and enter your email in the lower text box. Click the button labeled "Unsubscribe or edit options" to edit your subscription.
To request an Outlook calendar, please contact Donna Olson at the Department of Labor and Industry. He can be reached at 651-478-8215.
How to sign in to Outlook Web App (OWA)
To cancel a scheduled proceeding, Workers' Compensation litigants may send an email to OAH.Settlements-SCCancel@state.mn.us or call OAH at 651-361-7900.
To cancel a scheduled stipulation status conference, Workers’ Compensation litigants may send an email to OAH.firstname.lastname@example.org or call OAH at 651-361-7950.