Workers' Compensation eFiling
The Office of Administrative Hearings is pleased to announce that eFiling for the Workers' Compensation division is now available. Any party to a Workers’ Compensation case at the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH) can eFile. Though use of eFiling is voluntary at this time, parties are encouraged to eFile as a way of reducing costs and improving efficiency. We’ve worked hard to design the eFiling system to be easy to understand and simple to use. We hope you’ll give it a try, and that you’ll find that it meets your clients’ needs for faster, cheaper and more reliable processing of contested Workers’ Compensation claims. Please note that parties to Administrative Law matters use a separate eFiling system.
When you're ready to file, go to the eFiling login page.
User Guides and Cheat Sheets
Review the following documents to learn how to use the eFiling system:
Where to File
Under current law, effective June 1, 2018, the following documents are the only ones that must be filed with the Department of Labor and Industry (DLI), and not OAH:
- Requests for .106 conferences (and related documents) regardless of the amount in dispute, unless primary liability is disputed;
- Claim Petitions that only identify medical or rehabilitation disputes, unless primary liability is disputed;
- Requests for med/rehab dispute certification under Minn. Stat. § 176.081, subd. 1(c) (and related documents – including all Med/Rehab Request/Responses); and
- Objections to penalties assessed by DLI;
- Notices of Intention to Discontinue Benefits (NOIDs) under Minn. Stat. § 176.238, subd. 1; and
- NOPLDS, NOBPs, FROIs, Rehab Plans/amendments, and other required compliance forms on which OAH takes no action.
Any documents not listed above should be filed directly with OAH, not DLI. Dual filing is NO LONGER REQUIRED.
Need eFiling Help?
Send an email to OAH.WCeFiling@state.mn.us.