skip to content
Primary navigation

Forms & Filing

How to File

There are four ways to file your document with OAH:

1. eFiling:

Parties are strongly encouraged to eFile all documents with OAH. 

Absent case-related circumstances, all exhibits must be be eFiled, regardless of the proceeding's location. This applies to all hearings: motion hearings, attorney fee hearings, and in-person and video evidentiary hearings.

2. U.S Mail: 

Office of Administrative Hearings
PO Box 64620
Saint Paul, MN 55164

3. Personal delivery: 

Judge _____
600 North Robert Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101

4. Fax:

Administrative Law matters only: (651) 539-0310.

The Workers' Compensation division does not accept filings via fax.

back to top